Teething, panicking and wishing.....

Thankyou for your wisdom on my teething problems. I had an awful painful weekend, visited my very good dentist this morning only to be told that yep, I am teething, its all going through fine and I am going to have to grin and bare it! OOOOOHHHHHH! - I keep telling myself that I have had 3 days of pain, it has to get better.



Well not only do I have that to chew over, I have come back from a wonderful trip to Aus and facing just 2 weeks before the Brighton Open House festival begins! Yep as usual I have left it to the last minute and I need to sew, sew sew. So, panic stations!!!!!!!!

It will be done........

The pics above are of a crustation called marin, bred in the local dams where my sister lives on the farm. We all went out fishing, took them home and cooked them. Such a beautiful colour when cooked. They tasted a bit muddy but quite nice.

Oh how I wish to be there...................

Comments

Ragged Roses said…
So sorry to hear about your teething - extra strong painkillers! Good luck with all the sewing, I'll try and pop along to see it all - we love the Open Houses and it's the first time in ages I'm not doing one so I can actually enjoying having a good look round!
Kim x
AC said…
Tooth pain is bad, very bad.
Your photos are so colourful...you look like you had a great time.
Alison x

Popular Posts